Sunday, February 7, 2010

Middle Schoolers Are AWESOME!



A group of 24 middle school students and 11 adults headed to Tuksa, OK for the Believe Tour.  We arrive at our hotel first and unload our bags and walk across to the Tulsa Conference Center.  Worship was lead by Hettie Marie and Foundation Red Band. 




Eric Samuel Timm an amazing Artist, painted these Awesome Pictures throughout our time there.


And 321 Comedy Improv made us laugh until we almost peed our pants.  From them we learned that Babies come from Walmart, and that you can be a bull fighter in a chicken suit! Ahhh good times! They deffinetly kept the laughs a coming! 

 
Untitled Skate Boarders were pretty cool, I didn't get many pictures of them, for one the students were always up close to the stage, plus they moved so fast! :) 

Finally the reason I really wanted to go was for Heather Flies!  She is this AWESOME middle school pastor from Minnesota.  She just has a way about her that makes you feel better!  I hope to blog here sometime about what the students learned this weekend, but for now I will just share the other stuff, and lots of pictures! One thing I will share here about what she talked about was that the Messiah See's more... In Psalm 139:13-16 13 For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb. 14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. 15 My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, 16 your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Since God created us, who are we to complain about who we are.  Can you name three things you LOVE about yourself? (only one can be a physical feature)  I can!  Before I share them I have to say that just a few years ago I wouldn't have been able to do this very easily.  But, God is soo good He has helped me to see my value in HIm.  So here are my three:  My Smile!  (I really like it and I have a lot to smile about, I serve an AWESOME GOD!)  My Joy inspite of my circumstances, or my past. My Quirkyness (I am different and Ok with that!)  I could probably name a few more just ask! So what are yours?  Share, I'd love to hear form you! Ok so here are some more pictures, Hope you enjoy them!

Me and MR C










Me & MR C

We Luv out mustache's:


Hope you enjoyed the pictures! 


Have a Beautiful Day!
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment