Monday, April 25, 2011

Photo Fun!

SO I know it's been a while since I blogged!  I have really been meaning to I promise just life gets in the way! I have thought of great things to say or post and then when I get home and actually get time to get on the computer it's gone!  I'm sorry to all my loyal followers! Here are some pictures I took of KJ and her Friend T.  No special Reason other than I really like to take pictures and they are middle school girls who like to have their picture taken great combination! You can't tell in the photo's but it was a very chilly windy day! I hope you enjoy them!




Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another free photo slideshow by Smilebox



Have a Beautiful Day!

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment