Saturday, January 17, 2009

Just an Update!

Ok so its been a few weeks so here's an update on the family.

Earl is back to work after our long trip to Ohio, and gearing up for a conference next month that will take him to San Diego (in February, he's so lucky!:)) He is also back to the grindstone with meetings, Kids Club, Children's Church etc... and starting to think about and plan for VBS.

Rebecca is in her third semester of her senior year and the college letters are pouring in, she is preparing for the summer missions trip and supposed to be looking for a job! (I might just pass out if that happens! :)

Michael is now doing Choir and Band and has worked hard getting sponsor letters out to help with his mission trips. He is counting down the days till his 13th Birthday (1/25).

Katie is still loving fourth grade and has been talking about cheer leading more and more so I guess I am going to have to break down and start looking for something like that for her. She also is considering trying out for a musical at the Theater they are doing Suessical: The Musical.

I have been busy getting the house back in order after the Christmas holiday and have been doing pretty good with reading through the Bible and memorization. I am also getting back in shape and will start running this week. (I think I may have gone crazy agreeing to that one! :)) So we will see how that goes I ma just praying that the weather will cooperate with me at first to make it a little easier.

I am planning more youth Girls Events and I have started having Middle School Girls Group every week now and I think the Girls Love that. I know I am because it makes it so much easier toget to know them. This Sunday we have a Sleepover and I am so Excited!

Tonight is our Sunday School Christmas Party and Earl and I will be going, still trying to decide what to make but I know it will come to me! Other than that not much has changed.

I am a little glad we are not in Ohio Freezing as I keep hearing about the cold and snow. We got snow a few days ago and it was bitter cold for two days but it's warming up very nicely today! So until we meet again!

Know you are Loved Thought of & Prayed for!

Love Christina

P.S. I am working on a post about Happiness vs JOY so be looking for that in the next few days!

1 comment:

  1. Check this out..

    http://tenthavenuenorth.com/blog/2009/01/04/chapter-5-let-it-go/

    ReplyDelete