Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year

Do you make New Years Resolutions? I do every year, (even years I say I won't)and usually break them by the first week in Februaury. SO this year I am putting them out hear for everyone to see, and hopefully to make me keep them longer!

My first one is a two part resolution:#1 To be in the Word (BIBLE) everyday! To read through the bible in this next year. I am using the Change your Life Bible (It's from a Women's Bible Study I did several years ago) I will read from Pslams, Proverbs, The Old & New Testaments each day... I may even be blogging about what I am reading and learning. Want to follow along? I will post weekly what I am reading each day that week. Luke 6:45 The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For out of the overflow of his heart his mouth speaks.


#2 Be a better Wife and Mother (putting the needs of my family above other things)
Ephesians 5:22-2422Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord. 23For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. 24Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything. Ephesians 6:4 Fathers, do not exasperate your children; instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord.

#3 Laugh more and Worry Less
Proverbs 15:30 A cheerful look brings joy to the heart, and good news gives health to the bones. 2 Corinthians 4:17-18F or our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. 18So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal.

#4 Treat myself with Respect (My mind...(especially my words)& My Body) Ephesians 2:10 For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do

Romans 15:13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
So What are you Resolutions for this year? It's my Prayer that youl will have a safe, Happy, Healty New Year!

Love Ya
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment