Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Happy Birhtday....


Happy Birthday to you!  Happy Birthday to you!  Happy Birthday Dear Hubby!  Happy Birthday to you!  Wednesday is my Hubby's Birthday! and I have to SHOUT OUT to Him today!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I love you more everyday! Let me tell you why I love him soo....

1.  He Loves God!

2.  He is an Amazing Father!
3.  He makes me laugh! 

4.  He kills spiders and moths and other bugs for me!

5.  Even if he dosen't want to do something (like go camping, or shopping, or to a girly movie) He will for me!



6.  He is our children's biggest fan!

  
7.  He helps me stay grounded! ( I can get a bit carried away sometimes)

8.  Even when he is beyond tired and I can't sleep he will stay up and talk with me!
9.  He is so willing to help and give to others!

10.  He kisses really good!  :)


I love you more than words can say!  Happy Birhtday Honey!

Have a Beautiful Day
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment