Monday, May 17, 2010

She Did it!


CONGRATULATIONS MC C!  We are so very Praoud!
I haven't been on here in all week, because we have been busy at our house preparing for MC C's graduation. It's hard to believe that this sweet little girl is all grown up and ready to go to College! (~*~Sniffle, Sniffle ~*~)  My parents and Father In-law came in as well as the Oldest Step Daughter S and her Sweet Baby M!


The Graduation Ceremony was inside due to a little rain:






Then we partied it up!

She really wanted a Barbie Cake so my Momma Made her one!






The Proud Parents:


The Grand Parents:











S and Baby M

Mr C. MC C, & KJ

They make a Momma Proud!

Hope you enjoyed the pictures!  I am exhausted and will be using this week to prepare for our crazy summer! So I may not be on here much! :(  Be praying for our youth and the Musical Mission Trip in June! I will be blogging about that soon!
Have a Beautiful Day!
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment