Thursday, August 12, 2010

I surrvived the crazy summer and contrary to popular belief lived to tell about it!  I know I have been neglecting my blogging but hey there are only so many hours in a day! So since the last time I posted I have spent two weeks at camp and started working full time!  (as if I wasn't busy enough right!:)) KJ and I went to middle school camp and I loved being her counselor!  We had sooo much fun!  Here are a few pictures to show ya!




I came home for almost two whole days only to go back to be the Craftlady at Elementary Camp:

As you can see in the above photo I even crafted while we waited for the kids to arrive!   Both weeks were amazing!  Very Different but to see God at work in the lives of the middle schoolers and elementary kids as well as all the counselors was such a blessing!

After coming home from camp I had a little time to rest before starting a new job today! I will be working in the schools here as a para educator (teachers aide).   Oh I did get to have a girls getaway last weekend check out part of our adventure on my friend Marcie's Blog.  So much fun I will have to blog about that later! For now I am hoping the Nyquill will start working and I will be well rested for my next day of work monday!

Have a Beautiful Day!
Christina


No comments:

Post a Comment