Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Our God!


So I was cleaning out the storage closet earlier this week, when I came across a journal I kept just after my Car accident in 2005, and as I read through it, it reminded me that I am not alone in this world!  My God is Bigger than anything the world can throw at me.  And even though I can't see the bigger picture, God knows it and will see me through the struggles of life.  This picture sorta make me think of that! 

When looking through pictures from camp the last two weeks I found this picture and it really spoke to me!  Maybe its because I have been battling with my thoughts lately or feel attacked emotionally, but it gives me hope!  I know and believe that God is Bigger, Stronger, and more powerful than anything on this earth. And that God is with me lifting me up, giving me hope, encouragement, peace like only He can. A Chris Tomlin song plays in my head when I see this picture: Our God.  


Here are some of the Lyrics:
Into the darkness You shine

Out of the ashes we rise
                                                   There’s no one like You None like You 
Our God is greater, our God is stronger
God You are higher than any other
Our God is Healer, awesome in power

Our God, Our God

No matter what the world throws my way, I know my God is Bigger! 

I know this is kinda random, but its me.  I know I am not alone in this battle against the world! So pray for me and I will pray for you! 

Have a Beautiful Day!

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment