Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Hello

I know its been a while since I posted anything here but life gets busy sometimes! I just returned home from a two week mission trip to the Southwest and back! Incredible! I've seen and experienced things that words just can't describe accurately.  While on the trip with 42 others  (mostly Highschoolers) we read a book called : Not a Fan! Anyone who proclaims they are a christian needs to read this book! I will be sharing more about that in another post!  I guess the biggest thing I learned abut myself over the two weeks was that I want to be intentional in everything I do!  I want to be obedient to whatever, wherever, and whenever God calls me. And That I want to do it now!  Luke 9:62 (The Message) Jesus Said:  No procrastination. No backward looks, you can't put God's Kingdom off till tomorrow.  Seize the day.
That is how I want to live each day! No looking back, no waiting till tomorrow. I know I can't do it on my own!  This also means that every area of my life needs to be completely turned over to God, not just the ministry stuff! And though I may fall short sometimes I know I am not alone.   Pray for me as I emabark on this new journey and new way of life!

Have a Beautiful Day!

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment