Thursday, April 16, 2009










If I do say so myself the kids were amazing in Suessical Jr. Michael was JO JO the mayors son from Horton Hears a Who, and one of the lead part and Katie was a Who Girl. They did a fabulous job. Michael sang his heart out and really showed off his acting abilities, and Katies group of Who's sang the Loudest of any group! As a Mom we generally are very proud of our children no matter how well they do as long as they tried thier best, but I really was in Awe of how talented my kids are. Now bear with me a moment while I brag, because they surely did not get thier musical ability from me I can't even clap on beat! :) But Michael really was Awesome!

I think he has found his passion and acting and singing are it, what he will do with it I don't know but I do know he is at home on the stage. Katie on the other hand has said she had fun but she dosen't want to pursue acting, she informed us yesterday that she was going to Harvard, she's not sure what she wants to do yet but she has plenty of time to decide that! :) (her words not mine) and last night as I was tucking her in she said she was glad to go back to school tomorrow she missed her friends!

Rebecca tried out and made Show Choir at the High School and we are so very proud of her. So I asked if I got to be one of the "Show Choir" moms and she said we'll see, I am hoping! :) Ok not the crazy Im gonna shoot the competition kinda mom but the supportive cookie baking, hair curling, makeup applying mom!

Next weekend is prom and so I will post some pictures of Rebecca and the dress later. For now here are some more Suessical Jr. Pictures we couldn't take any during the program or video tape it so you will have to take my word on the Amazingness of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment