Monday, October 19, 2009

EWWWW! Gross!

Ok while taking a walk this afternoon, I was enjoying the Beautiful Fall Weather until I ran into to these two! Snakes EWWWWWWWWW!!


Let's just say that they stopped me dead in my tracks, and as I kept one eye on the snakes all the while looking for a stick or a rock to throw to hopefully scare them away, I prayed frantically! I was on a time crunch so thankfully God answers quickly and the big one slithered off and I was able to pass by! I guess I better stick to the YMCA for my work outs!

Have a Beautiful Day!

Christina

2 comments:

  1. You are a better woman than me! I would have turned around and high tailed it in the other direction!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Phyllis! I so wanted to do that but couldn't I was on my way back 3/4 of the way back to where I started my walk and parked my van, and only had about 20 min. to make the last 15 minutes back before I had a kiddo getting out of school.

    ReplyDelete