Friday, January 29, 2010

It's Birthday Time!!!!

This week MR C turned 14!  I can't even believe that I am old enough to have a teenager let a lone a 14 year old but I am! :)  (And I am ok with it, mostly) So I thought I'd share a few pictures of how We have celebrated this week!   Monday on his actualy Birthday day we had an ice cream cake. Tonight (Friday) we made reservations at Kobe for dinner. We haven't been to a Hibachi style resturant in several years infact since we lived in New Mexico, and the kids were little.  We had a great time! I got a few pictuers, but we were laughing and just enjoying the experience so I missed out on some. 


The Hubby & I
The Kids @ KOBE
The Hubby & MR C
MR C with the Cake
Me & KJ

Making Fried Rice
                                                                                                       Our Dinner: Yummy!


After Dinner we headed to a movie, and all enjoyed ourselves there.  MR C has yet to decide what he wants for his birthday, so we will trek out tomorrow and see if he can find something he likes! 

Have a Beautiful Day! 
Christina 

No comments:

Post a Comment