Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving 2011

I have so many things to be thankful for this year, mostly my family! I am thankful for a husband that loves me, and supports me as I struggle to figure out how where I fit in this world.  I have two amazing healthy children who actually (most of the time) like each other, and spend time together! I am beyond blessed!  I miss spending the holidays with all of my family but when I can't be in Ohio with them I am glad to have the Hubby and kids who willingly go along with all my craziness!  We had a fabulous dinner!  Then played a game of monopoly!  KJ dominated most of the game she got Boardwalk and Park Place eventually putting a hotel on each.  MR C was out first then me.  The Hubby held on the longest but in the end KJ beat us all!  
This past month I have been saying what I was thankful for each day on facebook, and it's made my days a little brighter! It's so easy to get caught up in all the negativity of life, but when you are writing a thankful post each day it makes the days a little better, and it makes me really think about being thankful.  So what are you thankful for?  


 Our Yummy Turkey Dinner



After dinner and dishes we played Monoploy! 
 They kinda like having their pictures taken! 
 The Hubby got a big break when he won the Free Parking Spot and all of MR C and My properties
 KJ is not sure what just happened but don't worry she still won!

 The Hubby Counting his loot from Free Parking
 KJ concentrating! 


Wishing you a Happy Full Thanksgiving! 

Have a Beautiful Day!
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment