Friday, March 9, 2012

Vance Trip



Hubby and I celebrated 16 years of marriage this year! (Can you Believe it!) We decided to celebrate with a trip to Oklahoma where we met and were married!  The Kiddo's came along with us as we visited our old stomping grounds!  (Things sure have changed!)  We stayed in billeting on base, went bowling, and took in some sights in Enid.  We then went back to the courthouse where we were married and snapped a few photo's.  Hope you enjoy them!  





The Family! 

 





 These two kiddos are such dorks but I sure do love them!








This is what happens when you wait for more than an hour to get your food at I-Hop in Enid! (we left and went to Mc Donalds! 



 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 The Hospital MR C was born in!




 Garfield County Court House!  

 The Hubby and I! 


 KJ and I 

 MR C

 KJ 
 MR C
 MR C & KJ 
 KJ







  
 Have a Beautiful Day! 
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment