Friday, March 9, 2012

Sweet 16!

WOW!  This new Year is Flying by!  So I thought I'd try to catch you all up with what's been going on in our life over the next few posts!  Let's see I am obviously not sticking to my resolution regarding blogging especially on here but I have been posting almost weekly on the WM Blog and the  Girls Blog so I haven't totally blown it.  :)  (Plus the year is not over yet so I still have time! :))
This sweet baby boy is now 16!  Where has the time gone?  He has his license and drives!













All MR C wanted for his birthday was:
Get His License 
Drive somewhere ALONE
Get Mc Donald's 
Have a Harry Potter Cake

I can say that he got everything on his list.
On his birthday day Hubby took him out of school a little early so they could go get his official license's, and they stopped and got some Mc Donald's (ours is closed for remodeling right now).  You can see above that he got his Harry Potter cake and it was good! MR C even got to drive by himself! (and he is doing it more and more!) 

Happy Birthday to my First Born! I Love you! 



Have a Beautiful Day!

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment